The scholarships will be awarded to well-qualified students who demonstrate academic, personal or professional achievement on their scholarship application form
Applications are invited from International students who are willing to pursue a degree program at the Sheffield Hallam University, UK.
Course Level:Â Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Eligible Countries:Â International
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships you must
- Be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee paying student
- Postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
- Undergraduate only – have achieved the English and academic entry requirements for the course. If you are awarded an undergraduate scholarship, you must successfully complete each year of study to continue to receive the fee waiver.
- Have accepted an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
- Be fully self-funding your studies. Please see our frequently asked questions if you are unsure if this applies to you.
Method of Application:Â Â To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship for January 2019, please follow these steps
- Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam. If you have not applied for a course, please visit our online prospectus
- Check you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria listed above
- When you have accepted an offer to study on a course here, apply for a scholarship online using the link below by the closing date of 1 November 2018
- Send your academic transcripts toÂ firstname.lastname@example.orgÂ by 1 November 2018
- You will be notified if you have been successful within one month of the deadline. All decisions are at the University’s discretion and are final.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 1st November 2018 for January 2019 Intake