The new RMIT International Excellence Scholarship is now available on offer for students commencing an RMIT program in 2019. Scholarship selection is based on academic merit and personal statement or video. Students must maintain a CGPA of 2.5 / 4.0 throughout your studies.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to study full time Bachelors and Master by coursework programme.
Eligible Countries:Â International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria:Â In order to qualify for this scholarship you must:
- Have a minimum GPA of 70%, or equivalent in your last qualification completed
- Provide either a personal statement (approx. 300 words) or a 60-90 seconds video. Please introduce yourself, explain why you think you deserve the scholarship and tell us why you would be the perfect RMIT Ambassador
- Have a full offer and enroll in one of the following programs at RMIT, commencing in Semester 1 or Semester 2, 2019:
Method of Application:Â
- SelectÂ an eligible program.
- Submit an application to study at RMIT.
- Submit an application form for this scholarship.
- Receive an offer to study at RMIT.
- If you are successful in being offered the scholarship, you will receive a notification two to four weeks after your offer to study at RMIT
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â Semester 1 2019: January 15, 2019 and Semester 2 2019: May 31, 2019