The Swansea University is pleased to announce Fully Funded KESS MSc by Research Scholarship for UK and EUÂ students.Â The scholarship provides 1 year funding with a 3 month period to complete the thesis.
Course Level: Scholarship is available to study MSc by research Programme.
Eligible Countries:Â UK/EUÂ students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Candidates should have a 2.1 or above in their undergraduate degree inÂ Exercise Science (biomechanics) or a related subject.Â They should also be eligible for UK/EU Fees.
We would normally expect the academic and English Language requirements to be met by point of application. For details on the Universityâ€™s English Language entry requirements.
For more information on eligibility criteria please refer to section C of the?Â KESS II Participant Proposal Form 2017-18
Any queries relating to Section C â€“ Eligibility, please contactÂ KESSstudentenquiries-at-swansea.ac.uk.
Method of Application:Â Applicants are strongly advised to contact Dr Elisabeth Williams regarding information on the area of research via email (e.m.p.williams-at-swansea.ac.uk).
- Complete theÂ KESS II Participant Proposal Form 2017-18
- Complete theÂ KESS II Supplementary Form 2017-18
- You will also need to provide copies of the following documentation:
- Degree certificates
- English Language certificate (if required)
- All supporting documentation as detailed in Section C of theÂ KESS II Participant Proposal Form 2017-18
- Please return both application forms and supporting documentation to the KESS Office at the address stated on the KESS II Participant Proposal Form (original ink signatures only).
Scholarship Application Deadline: August 22, 2018