The Royal Civil Service Commission (RCSC) is pleased to announce the availability of scholarships for the master degree programme.
Eligible candidates must fulfil the requirements specified by the Department of Human Resources, Ministry of Labor and Human Resources.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue a Masterâ€™s degree.
Eligible Countries:Â The scholarship is available to citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
General requirements (in addition to the above criteria in sl. no. 2)
- Civil Servants: Eligible candidates must fulfil the in-service training criteria of the BCSR 2018; and
- Others (Non-civil servant): Eligible candidates must fulfil the requirements specified by the Department of Human Resources, Ministry of Labor and Human Resources).
- Applicants should consult respective Ministry/Agency before applying for the course;
- Agency should ensure relevancy of the course and only eligible candidate apply for the above course; and
- Agency shall upload the study proposal via CSIS only upon receiving confirmation of admission from the University via RCSC for the selected applicant.
- Masterâ€™s Programs and Five-year PhD Programs
Â Â A bachelorâ€™s degree or its equivalent
- Three-year PhD Programs
A masterâ€™s degree or its equivalent
Method of Application:
- Application procedures differ by program. Some programs require that you apply directly to GRIPS whereas others require that you apply through a sponsoring organization. Please see below for how to apply to each program.
- For details about each program, go toÂ Degree Programs.
- For information concerning funding includingÂ scholarships, go toÂ Fees & Tuition Expenses.
- For deadlines, seeÂ Application Deadlines by Program.