The University of Auckland is currently accepting applications to commence undergraduate study in New Zealand. This scholarship is available to the final year of New Zealand secondary school students only.
Course Level: Scholarship is available for undergraduate students.
Eligible Countries:Â The scholarship is available to New Zealand students only.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Assessment criteria include:
- The number of Excellence credits you attained at NCEA Level 2 or 3 last year, or your CIE average from last year, or your predicted score for IB for this year.
- Whether you competed in the finals of academic, sporting or art competitions.
- Whether you held senior leadership positions at the school.
- If you have been awarded a community-based honour.
- If you have been selected by an outside agency or trust to attend leadership training or personal development programme
- If you have provided academic mentoring to other students
The University of Auckland is committed to providing a safe, inclusive and equitable study environment for all students who have the potential to succeed in a university of high international standing.
The Top Achiever Scholarship acknowledges that some talented students may face barriers to entry and takes into account if you:
- Are the first in your family to attend university;
- Are from a refugee background; or
- Have a disability
The University also has a rigorous process for reviewing all applications and ensuring scholarship recipients are drawn from secondary schools across New Zealand.
Method of Application:Â
- Ready to apply? Download a copy of theÂ regulationsÂ and check that you are eligible before you start your application.
- When you are ready, click on the blue â€œApply hereâ€ button on theÂ University of Auckland Top Achiever Scholarship application pageÂ and complete the online application form.
- Remember, applications close at 5 pm on 22 August.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â August 22, 2018