The Edith Cowan University is calling applications from domestic and international students to apply for its IEEE Computer Society Computer Science Scholarship in Australia.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to study undergraduate and postgraduate coursework.
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are awarded to Domestic and International students.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- Have achieved a minimum score on a relevant Certification from the IEEE Computer Society;
- Be an international student intending to enrol in the Bachelor of Computer Science or the Master of Computer Science at ECU, or be a domestic fee paying student intending to enrol in the Master of Computer Science;
- Meet ECU’s English and academic direct admission requirements for the course;
- Not have a pending course application with ECU or be enrolled in the course at ECU; and
- Commence your course within four months of being granted pre-approval for the scholarship.
Method of Application:
- Email your IEEE certificate to studyecu-at-ecu.edu.au
- You will then be contacted to provide accompanying evidence to demonstrate you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria.
- ECU will pre-approve or decline your scholarship eligibility.
- If successful, you will be provided with specific instructions about how to apply for your course and redeem your scholarship.
- If you are made an offer for an ECU course, your fees will be adjusted automatically.
IMPORTANT: This scholarship requires pre-approval before you apply for a course. Please wait until you hear from us before applying for a course. If you apply for a course before this step, you’ll be automatically declined for the scholarship.
Scholarship Applications Deadline: December 31, 2018