The University of Winnipeg is now accepting applications for 2018-19.Â The scholarship is awarded to international students entering any of the Universityâ€™s divisions for the first time â€“Â Undergraduate,Â Graduate,Â Collegiate,Â PACEorÂ ELP.
CourseÂ Level:Â University of Winnipeg Scholarship is available for graduate students
Eligible Countries:Â International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship
Eligibility Criteria:Â Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent.
- Be an international student.
- Entering the first year of any program.
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership qualities.
- Apply for admission by the scholarship deadline date.
Method of Application:Â Â Applications should be submitted via post.
In addition to this application, please submit the following pieces of information:
- Personal Statement: Outline leadership qualities, extracurricular/volunteer involvementÂ and academic goals. This should be 250-500 words.
- Resume: List volunteer/extra-curricular activities in chronological order, workÂ experience, awards, any publications, etc.
- Official Transcript.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 1 October 2018