The new Hsing Yun Education Foundation (HYEF) scholarship for international students is now available at Nan Tien Institute (NTI) to study in Australia. These scholarships assist high achieving international students to undertake Applied Buddhist Studies programs.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Eligible Countries:Â These scholarships are available for international students.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Applicants must meet the following criteria:
The applicant must have been admitted or been offered admission to one of the following Applied Buddhist Studies courses at NTI:
- Master of Arts (Applied Buddhist Studies)
- Graduate Diploma of Applied Buddhist Studies
- Graduate Certificate in Applied Buddhist Studies
3.2 The applicant must be a citizen of an overseas country (excluding New Zealand), and not normally reside in Australia.
Method of Application:Â A complete International Scholarship Application Form and all the supporting documentation should be emailed to scholarships-at-nantien.edu.auÂ by the closing date. We cannot accept late submissions.
- Letter of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Details of other awards or scholarships, if any
- Any other documents to support your application
- Sign the declaration on this application form
Scholarship Applications Deadline:Â October 18, 2018