The Institute of Technology Blanchardstown is delighted to offer postgraduate research studentship to study in Ireland. International students are eligible to apply for this studentship.
Institute of Technology Blanchardstown is a Government-owned college based in Dublin, the capital city of Ireland. Irelandâ€™s newest college (estd. 1999) with state of the art computer, network and digital forensics labs. Strategically located in Blanchardstown â€“ IT and Software hub of Ireland.
Course Level:Â Studentship is available to pursue Postgraduate research programme. This is a two-year full-time MA programme.
Eligible Countries:Â International students are eligible to apply for this studentship.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Required Skills / Qualifications / Aptitudes
- A minimum of Level 8 2.1 honours degree in a related discipline
- Good working knowledge of the youth work sector in Ireland and internationally
- Good understanding of new public service management approaches/commissioning
- Ability to follow direction
- Proven track record of research in a similar field
Research experience required
The completed undergraduate research project at Level 8
Method of Application:Â To Apply: Please email the following:
- Cover letter
- Full CV
- Names and email contact details for two referees (minimum)
Scholarship Applications Deadline:Â July 31, 2018