The NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility invites suitably qualified applicants for its 2017/2018Â Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme, effective June 5th to July 20th, 2018.
Target Group:Â Best performing graduates in the chosen disciplines below in company’s operational areas in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta & Imo states.
- Must possess a minimum of second class upper Bachelor’s degree from any Nigerian University.
- Must have secured admission for one year Master’s Degree programmme in any of the disciplines listed below
Course of Study
Only candidates with offer of admission in any of the following disciplines should apply:
- Geosciences (Oil & Gas related)
- Petroleum Economics
- Engineering (Petroleum, Chemical, Electrical/Electronics, Civil/Structural & Mechanical)
Candidates should have the following clearly scanned documents before starting the application process:
- First Degree Certificate.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Passport photograph (450 Ã— 450 pixel) with white background not more than 3 months old
- Valid ID card (Driver’s license, Voter’s card, National Identity card)
- Provisional admission letter for post graduate studies 2018/2019 session into any reputable university. This admission letter must be for the course stated on the candidateâ€™s application.
- Valid International Passport Data Page for Overseas category only (Valid for travel at least one year from September 2018)
All candiates are required to fill and sign the NAE compliance declaration form. To download the NAE compliance declaration, click:Â http://www.dragnetnigeria.com/files/compliance_form.pdf
Label the scanned documents accordingly, to avoid mix up during upload.
Attach the right documents in the appropriate upload section.
Method of Application:
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Click onÂ “Apply Now”Â tab.
- Click onÂ “Register Now”Â to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Click onÂ www.scholastica.ngÂ to return to Scholarship site
- Enter your registered email and password to create your profile.
- Candidates are required to fill the Personal Details (with National Identification Number if available), Undergraduate and Postgraduate Sections only. Candidates are also required to upload only applicable documents (refer to “Requirments”).
- Candidates are not required to fill the Secondary Level,Bank details or download the undergraduate profile verification form in the application portal.
- Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information atÂ http://scholastica.ng/schemes/naescholarshipsÂ or return to the home pageÂ www.scholastica.ngÂ and select the 2018 NAE Postgraduate Scholarship Awards to be redirected to the application page
- You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
- Multiple applications shall lead to disqualification.
- Kindly review your profile before applying.
- This application is for post-graduate students. For tertiary scholarship scheme application.
- The following categories of students should not apply: Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies/ Dependants of NAOC/AENR/NAE/NACPFA
- SHortlisted canidates will be required to take an aptitude test.
- The aptitude test will take place at designated centers to be communicated to applicants on a later date and applicants are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from Aptitude test centres.