TheÂ Centre for Coastal Biogeochemistry, in partnership withÂ Southern Cross Plant Science, is offering Waste to Profit Scholarship for the year 2018. Applicants applying for the Waste to Profit Honours Scholarship must have applied for admission to Bachelor of Science with Honours in 2018.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to pursue Bachelor of Science with Honours, programme.
Eligible Countries:Â Available to international students.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- A grade point average of Credit (or equivalent for students who completed their undergraduate studies elsewhere), preferably including a Distinction for the Integrated Project.
- Students who can demonstrate an improved performance and academic record or who have professional experience in the specified area of research may also be eligible, subject to approval by the Head of School.
Method of Application:Â
- Download and read the latestÂ 2018 ESE Honours handbook.
- Decide what area of interest you would like to study and then find out which members of Academic staff may be qualified to supervise you. Also see the available Honours projects.
- Apply online.
- Existing SCU students can apply using the application tab withinÂ My Enrolment.
- If you have any further questions contact theÂ honours programÂ coordinator.
Scholarship Applications Deadline:Â July 13, 2018