The Technical University of Berlin is inviting applications for Surplace Scholarship for Master degree programme for the 2018/2019 academic year. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree program if you are matriculated.
Eligible Countries:Â International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
An academic background in the form of a relevantÂ Bachelorâ€™s degreeÂ or equivalent is an obligatory requirement for all Masterâ€™s programs at TU Berlin Campus El Gouna. As professional experience is considered to be a valuable asset for the course profile,Â practical work experienceÂ in a subject related field is mandatory as well. Additional qualifications, such as social commitment, publications, participation in extra-curricular academic events, language abilities, and IT skills will also be taken into consideration.
Method of Application:Â 1) Fill in this application form electronically and save it as PDF file.
2) The following documents are required for your application:
- Curriculum vitae,
- Detailed letter of motivation (max. 2 pages),
- Bachelor (or similar) certificate in English,
- Transcripts in English Proof of social engagement/ community activity/ voluntary work Copy of your matriculation /Acceptance letter proof of language proficiency for German
3) Please submit this application form and your complete documents as PDF files by sending them to info-at-elgouna.tu-berlin.de.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â June 10, 2018