The new Queen Mary University of London MBBS Malta Scholarships is available for the 2018-2019 academic year. The scholarships are awarded on a competitive basis and are open to all candidates worldwide.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to pursue MBBS programme.
Eligible Countries:Â The scholarships are awarded on a competitive basis and are open to all candidates worldwide.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible to apply for the scholarships you must:
- Submit a completed Medicine MBBS Malta application
- Submit a completed scholarship application
- Scholarships will be awarded on a competitive basis.
- To qualify, applicants will need to meet the minimum requirements listed below:
- AAB or equivalent; 2:1 or equivalent for graduates,
- a minimum UKCAT score of 2331,
- IELTS 7.0
Scholarships may be awarded on a conditional basis, subject to the student meeting the terms of the academic offer when exam results are announced.
Method of Application:Â Steps from the application the to scholarship award
- Apply for the MBBS Malta
- Apply for the Scholarship
- Be shortlisted for interview or rejected dependent on strength the of application
- Attend an interview either in person or via Skype
- Student considered the or scholarship the if interview was successful
- Student informed of the offer of admission to MBBS and outcome of scholarship application if a decision on this has been made at this point
- Student informed of the offer of admission to MBBS and then the outcome of the scholarship application once this is available, thenÂ provided a deadline by which to accept scholarship offer by making the deposit payment.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â June 30, 2018