The Department of Economics, Management and Statistics (DEMS) of the University of Milan-Bicocca is inviting applications for PhD Scholarship Program in Economics and Statistics (ECOSTAT) for the academic year 2018-19.
Course Level:Â Fellowships are available to pursue PhD programme.
Eligible Countries:Â Fellowships are available to applicants of all nationalities.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Anyone who is in possession of the following educational qualifications may apply, without any citizenship restrictions:
- Postgraduate (second cycle) degree;
- Degree obtained under the laws in force prior to Ministerial Decree no. 509/1999 (old system degree);
- Master degree issued by institutions that are part of the AFAM (advanced artistic and musical education) sector;
- Foreign degree, as long as it is equivalent in length of studies, level and subject area to the Italian degree required for admission to the course. The suitability of foreign qualifications is evaluated by the board of examiners. In case the Degree is evaluated non-eligible, the applicant will be excluded from the competition.
- Students who have not yet obtained their degree may apply for admission; provided they earn their degree by 31 October 2018 accepted students who fail to meet this requirement will lose their right to admission.
- Those who are already enrolled in the same doctoral course at this University cannot apply.
Method of Application:Â To participate in the admission test, all applicants must submit their application online, directly from the website of the University of Milano-Bicocca www.unimib.it, by accessing the Online Registrarâ€™s Office not later than the deadline of 7 June 2018 at 12 noon (Italian time). No paper documents will have to be delivered to the offices.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â June 7, 2018