The Inter-university Center for Social Science Theory and Methodology (ICS) is inviting applications for up to 6 ICS PhD positions for highly qualified graduates to start September 1st, 2018. These are fully funded PhD positions are available forÂ International Students.
Course Level:Â Positions are available to pursue PhD programme.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Method of Application:Â If you are interested in one of the PhD positions, you may apply until May 14th, 2018 23:59 Dutch local time, by means of the application form (click on â€œApplyâ€ below on the advertisement on the university website).
You need to upload the following documents (in pdf):
- A cover letter explaining your motivation (including the motivation for applying at the ICS and an explanation why you consider yourself as a suitable candidate for the preferred project(s)
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae, including relevant extra-curricular activities and work experience
- â€˜Extra attachmentâ€™ â€“ copies of diplomas, a list of your courses taken, and grades obtained, and a proof of ability to communicate and write in English (one pdf)
- â€˜Extra attachment (2)â€™ â€“ contact information of two references
- â€˜Extra attachment (3)â€™ â€“ a copy and the title of your masterâ€™s thesis (or an unfinished version).
Interviews will be conducted on June 4th and June 5th, 2018 in Utrecht.
Please note that Skype interviews on May 23rd, 2018 could be part of the selection procedure.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â May 14, 2018