The WHU â€“ Otto Beisheim School of Management grants scholarships to enable highly talented candidates from all countries to pursue the WHU MBA.
CourseÂ Level:Â Scholarships are available for pursuing MBA programme.
Method of Application:
- A first degree (Bachelor or equivalent)
- Two years postgraduate work experience
- Completed online application form and MBA Questionnaire
- One letter of recommendation from professors or supervisors (word /pdf). Please send us the letter of recommendation in a sealed envelope or ask the referee to e-mail it to mba(at)whu.edu from his personal business e-mail account.
- TOEFL (min. 100 IBT) or equivalent IELTS (7.0), if English is not your native language. The WHU TOEFL recipient code is: 0682.
- GMAT score (A minimum score of 600 is recommended) or equivalent GRE. The WHU GMAT recipient code is FBR-FH-02, the WHU GRE recepient code is 7175.
To apply for a scholarship, please use the respective scholarship application form. Please note that only one scholarship application per person is possible and that scholarship application requires an application for the Full-Time MBA Program at WHU.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â August 31, 2018