Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) invites applications from interested first year undergraduate in Nigerian Universities, for its 2018 Undergraduate Scholarship Award. The scheme seeks to promote academic excellence by supporting top-grade students through tertiary institution.
- Be top-scorer at the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination
- Be a Full-Time Year-One student of any of the Nigerian Universities
- Have excellence/very good West Africa School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council results at ONE sitting.
- Not be a spouse, child, ward or direct relation of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited
- Not be on any other Scholarship Award
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
- Click on the â€œOur CSRâ€ menu to select â€œEducationâ€ from the drop down menu,
- Click on Scholarship and then select Under-Graduate Scholarship Scheme to access the application portal.
All applications MUST include the following scanned copies as attachments:
- Passport sized photographs
- WASC or NECO result
- JAMB result
- University admission letter
- University student ID card
- LGA Letter of identification
Scholarship Application DeadlineÂ 18th May, 2018.
- Applicants must fill in valid contact details as these will be used to communicate status of application
- Application will be disqualified:
- For incomplete attachments
- Non-adherence to advertised criteria.