For the year 2018 Tianjin University of Traditional Chinese Medicine is offering TUTCM Chinese Government Scholarship for non-Chinese citizens.
The University has extensive international exchanges and cooperation. It aims to cultivate international applied talents in the clinic with solid theoretical foundation and excellent clinical skills which make it enjoy a high reputation worldwide.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Non-Chinese Citizen
- Current student-in-China is not applicable(Applicable to graduates fromÂ ChinaÂ over a year)
- Healthy and fluent in English
- For Masterâ€™s Applicants (One of the following):
- For Masterâ€™s Applicants in AcupunctureÂ & MoxibustionÂ andTuina: Bachelor in Medicine or related subjects
- For Masterâ€™s Applicants inÂ Chinese Materia Medica,Â Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmaceutical ChemistryÂ orÂ Pharmacy:Â Bachelor inÂ Chinese Materia Medica, Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Preparation, Pharmacognosy, Pharmacology or other related majors
- For Doctoral Applicants (One of the following):
- For Doctoral Applicants in AcupunctureÂ & MoxibustionÂ andTuina: Master in Medicine or related subjects
- For Doctoral Applicants inÂ Chinese Materia Medica:Â Master in Chinese Materia Medica, Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Preparation,Â Pharmacognosy, Pharmacology or other related majors.
- Not exceeding 35 years old for masterâ€™s applicants and not exceeding 40 for doctoral applicants.
Method of Application:Â Documents Needed (Please fill in the form using Chinese or English; All the documents must be supplied before April 20, 2018):
- Online Application:Â Fill in the application form online. Please find the enclosed details of online steps.
- Hard Copy Documents needed (in duplicate):
- Printed Application Forms for Chinese Government Scholarship after submitting it online (Using the above URL to print the forms)
- Two Letters of Recommendation (by 2 different people)
- NotarizedÂ Photocopies of Highest Degree/Diploma Obtained in Chinese or English
- NotarizedÂ Photocopies of Academic Transcript of Highest Degree/Diploma in Chinese or English
- Study Plan inÂ China, 800 or more words
- Photocopy of Passport
- Signed Photographs
- Foreigner Physical Examination FormÂ (Please fill in the form in English. The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. Applicants should have the physical examÂ later than Mar. 20, 2018;Â submit the copy beforeÂ April 20, 2018,Â and bring ALL the original documents and attachments when coming to China)
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â April 20, 2018