The University of Bergen (UiB) is offering a 4 years position as the postdoctoral fellowship at the Faculty of Humanities, for employment from autumn 2018. International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
Course Level: Fellowships are available to pursue postdoctoral research programme.
Applicants must hold a Norwegian PhD or equivalent degree, or must have submitted the doctoral thesis for assessment prior to the application deadline. It is a condition of employment that the PhD has been awarded before appointment can take place.
Method of Application: Please apply electronically via the link “APPLY FOR THIS JOB”.
The applicant must complete the electronic CV-form. In addition, the application must include:
- An account of the applicant’s research interests and motivation for applying for the position.
- A project description, with progress plan and basic bibliography (max. 5 pages)
- A short summary of the doctoral thesis (or the thesis itself in electronic format)
- Transcripts and diplomas awarded from institutions of higher education (scanned)
- A list of relevant academic publications
- The names and contact information for two reference persons.
Scholarship Application Deadline: April 30, 2018