The Faculty of Engineering Sciences is inviting applications from international students that have completed their Bachelorâ€™s Degree at an accredited University abroad.Â The fellowship is for 2 years (4 semesters) open to all the departments and units at the Faculty of Engineering Sciences.
Course Level:Â Scholarship is available for pursuing M.Sc. programme.
Eligible Countries:Â Scholarships are open to international students.
Eligibility Criteria:Â The program is open for candidates that have completed their Bachelorâ€™s Degree at an accredited University abroad. This scholarship is for students who are intended to complete an M.Sc. with a thesis.
Method of Application:Â Submit the following documents as one file titled scholarship application with your full name on the subject via email
- Complete the Application Form â€“ typewritten (handwritten applications will not be accepted)
- Copy of B.Sc. Diploma or Formal approval of the B.Sc. degree. Any document that isnâ€™t in English must be translated into English.
- Transcript of records of B.Sc. degree
- Candidateâ€™s CV
- Three reference letters. The reference letters should be sent directly to the advisor in the host department. All letters should be on official letter head and signed. The letters will be joined together, by the advisor or department secretary, with the signed application form.
Method of Application:
- Contact the relevant host department by e-mail, find an advisor and receive his/her principle consent.
- Apply for the M.Sc. degree
- Apply for the scholarship by completing the flowing form. The scholarship will be awarded on a competitive basis.
- Applicants will be notified about acceptances for M.Sc. studies and scholarship.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â Contact Employer