University of Rome Tor Vergata is inviting applications for the postdoctoral fellowship in Epigenetics at CEM, University of California, Irvine. International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
- Doctoral studies in the fields of medicine or biology earned in an Italian University in the last 5 years, calculated by reference to the expiry date of the following notice;
- Academic, professional and scientific curriculum appropriate to the specific research topic of the fellowship.
Method of Application:Â The application form here attached has to be filled out. The signed application form and all the attachments must be electronically submitted toÂ firstname.lastname@example.orgÂ (In the e-mail object specify: â€˜2017 University of Rome Tor Vergata Postdoc Fellowship in Epigenetics at CEM, University of Californiaâ€™).
In the application form, the applicant must declare:
- Surname, name, place and date of birth;
- Fiscal code;
- Title of doctoral studies as requested in this notice, date and University;
- Permanent address;
- The telephone number and an email contact.
It is mandatory to attach to the application form:
- Curriculum vitae (with date and signature);
- Letter of intent;
- Titles that are considered useful for the selection;
- Research proposal;
- At least two letters of support from research supervisors;
- Copy of an identity document.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â May 31, 2018