The new 2018 Cork Pathway Scholarships are available for international students to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available for both undergraduate and postgraduate degrees.
Eligible nationalities:Â International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria::Â To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
International students who have completed I/GCSEs or O-Levels, as well as students who have received their AS or A Levels, are eligible to apply for the DIFC International Foundation Year programme.
- 100% of students who successfully passÂ the Foundation programme will achieve a university placement
- Specially designed university preparation programmeÂ across a variety of pathways.
- Individual and group university placement counsellingÂ offered to guide students on best preferences for achieving your goals.
To be eligible to apply for the IFY in DIFC Cork, the following entry requirements apply:
- Students must be at least 17 years of age by 10th September 2018.
- Completion of a High School Certificate with good grades
(minimum academic entry requirements apply).
- IELTS of at least 5.0 overall
Method of Application:Â The application process is as follows:
- Complete all the sections of the online application form (or download theÂ Application FormÂ here and email toÂ info-at-difc.ie)
- Attach your academic certificates/results/transcripts, English Language level certification (IELTS), passport and CV were required on the application form
- We will assess your application and if successful, we will respond within 3 working days with a Provisional Offer Letter, Invoice and Visa application information
- To secure your place on the programme, full fees must be paid
- We will send you a Final Offer Letter which you will require to make your visa application
- Apply for your visa (if required). We will help you with your visa application if you wish
- Receive your visa and book your flights to Dublin
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â The Cork foundation programme begins in October next and the scholarship applies to all applications, it does not have a deadline.