Applications are invited for Jiangsu University of Science and Technology (JUST) Scholarships Programme for International students to study in China. Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate, master and doctoral degree programme.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate, master and doctoral degree programme.Â
Eligible Countries:Â Non-Chinese students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- A foreign passport holder, healthy, obedient to Chinese law and regulations of JUST.
- Bachelor program applicants should hold a high school diploma and normally should be less than 25 years old; Master program applicants should hold a bachelorâ€™s degree and normally should be less thanÂ 40 years old; doctorate program applicants should hold a master degree and normally should be less than 45years old.
- The requirement of language proficiency for applicants of English delivered programs is as follows: TOEFL 550 (IBT 80) or IELTS 5.5, but not required for native English speaker. Applicants of Chinese delivered programs should have recent HSK Level 4 certificate or HSK Junior-C certificate. Those who cannot meet this requirement can apply forÂ Chinese language courses whose duration normally will not exceed a year. They will then be eligible to our programs.
Method of Application:Â Application Materials
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
- English or Chinese proficiency certificate.
- Photocopy of passport (valid, general passport) and a photo of the size used for passport.
- For undergraduate applicants, education level diploma, original or notarized copy (in English or Chinese); for applicants who are still fresh graduates, certificate of expected graduation should be provided.
- For graduate applicants, the following academic materials are required: an original or notarized copy (in English or Chinese) of undergraduate transcriptÂ and Bachelor DegreeÂ Certificate,two recommendation letters (in Chinese or English) from different referees at least titled as associate professor (or other equivalent titles).
- For doctorate program applicants, the necessary academic materials are: an original or notarized copy (in English or Chinese) of graduate transcriptÂ andÂ MasterÂ DegreeÂ Certificate, two recommendation letters from two different professors, and research proposal for doctorate study in China.
- Self-financed international students should name a trustee in China and provide a financial guarantee (International Students, if not supported by Jiangsu Provincial Government Scholarship, are recognized as self-financed full time graduate students).
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â June 20, 2018