The Trinity College is delighted to offer Global Business Programme Scholarship to pursue undergraduate degree programme. Non-EU students are eligible to apply.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate degree programme.
Eligible Countries:Â Non-EU students are eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Applicants who have non-EU status and will pay tuition fees at the non-EUÂ rate.
Method of Application:Â Please submit your scholarship application as follows:
- Email your application to your Regional Officer.Â If you are unsure whom your Regional Officer is, please select your country of residence on this page?and verify the name of your Regional Officer in the â€œContact Detailsâ€ Section.
- The subject lineÂ of Email:Â your name + Trinity application ID +Â Global Business (Bachelor of Business Studies)Â Scholarship.
- Scholarship Application Documents?(please ensure all documents include yourÂ name and Trinity ApplicationÂ ID â€“Â assigned by Trinity when applying for theÂ programme):
- Trinity Offer Letter (Applicants must have received a conditional or firm offer of a place on the Global Business Programme).
- A 200-word statement on â€œHow I will contribute to our Trinity College Dublin community.â€ â€“ submit in Microsoft word document or pdf format.
You will receive an acknowledgement of receipt of scholarship request. Your Regional Officer will inform you if youâ€™ve been selected for a scholarship and will inform you for the process to formally accept the scholarship
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â Scholarship is open for the year 2018