The University of Lleida is inviting applications for scholarships to master degree programme for foreign students. Students with a foreign degree are invited to apply for these grants.
Course Level:Â Grants are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Eligible Nationalities:Â Foreign students are eligible to apply for this grant.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Students with a foreign degree are invited to apply for these grants.
All applicants must fulfil the followingÂ requirements:
- Access to the official masterâ€™s degree programme with a degree issued by a university outside the Spanish higher education system
- Enrol in an official masterâ€™s degree programme offered by the UdL during the course 2018-19
- Not having a PhD degree
- Not having any other Spanish masterâ€™s degree diploma
- Not having a permanent residence in Spain
- Not being a scholarship holder, on the date of the application, from any other scholarship or financial support offered by the UdL to subsidize the registration fees into which the beneficiary has been pre-admitted
Method of Application:Â To be able to complete the application form online, students will have to register creating a username and password. This information will allow students to accede to the application form and to modify it anytime. The application form can be modified several times but once sent, it will not be possible to make any other change.
If students have any doubt when filling in the application form, they can contact the International Relations Unit (incoming-at-int.udl.cat).
Online application form (here).
IMPORTANT: In order to send the application form online, it is mandatory to upload the following documentation:
- Curriculum Vitae in Europass format
- Average during studies (here).Â Important: in order to ask for this document, please follow all the instructions given. Moreover, you can fin a short summary of the instructions inÂ this document.
- Cover letter
- Certificate of payment of the rate of pre-registration in case that the period of pre-registration is opened during the period request (check the deadlines of pre-registration inÂ this document).
- Copy of passport or ID in effect
- Official copy of college diploma (and other certificates if it proceeds)
- Official copy of language certificate
- Official copy of the transcript of records including al the subjects, the credits and the grade.
IMPORTANT: Students coming from non-EU countries should present all the documentation legalized. Documentation legalized will be required to register at the UdL.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â April 30, 2018