The Kunming University of Science and Technology is inviting applications for 2018 KUST Postgraduate Scholarship to study in China. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Postgraduate programme (Master and Doctoral).
Eligible nationalities: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
KUST Post-Graduate Scholarship is a full scholarship covered tuition fee, registration fee, international student insurance, and accommodation. Students will be offered the living allowance of 1700RMB/month for Master and 2000 RMB/month for PhD during their studying time.
Method of Application: The applicants must fill in and provide the following documents truly, correctly and completely (in duplicate)
- Application Form for KUST Scholarship (Please prepare one original and one photocopy, filled in Chinese or in English.) Incomplete Application Form is invalid and will not be accepted.
- Highest diploma (notarized photocopy): University students or applicants employed shall provide proof of studying or employment o the application. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English (one original and one photocopy).
- Academic transcripts (notarized photocopy): Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English (one original and one photocopy).
- Study or research plan: in Chinese or in English, no less than 800 words.
- Recommendation letters: Two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors.
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form (The original copy should be kept by the applicant. The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. Please select the appropriate time to take medical examination due to the 6-months validity of the medical results.
The above materials should reach International Student Admissions Office of KUST before the end of April 2018. Application materials will not be returned regardless of the result of the application.
Scholarship Application Deadline: March 30, 2018