Applications are invited for Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions Postdoctoral Fellowships at the University of Graz (Austria). International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
Eligible Nationalities:Â International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Approval of a mentor at the University of Graz.
- Fulfilment of the eligibility criteria for an IF
- o You have not lived in Austria for more than 12 months in the past 3 years prior to the deadline
- o You are an â€žexperienced researcherâ€œ (PhD or at least 4 years of full-time research experience) Â Attendance of the workshop in Graz (7th of June 2018)
- Submission of a proposal with the University of Graz as host organization in the call of 2018
- Be among the first 20 candidates to register for the incentive and fulfil the other requirements.
Method of Application:Â Â This is how the University of Graz will help you to apply for an Individual Fellowship (IF) within the Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions (MSCAs):
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â September 12, 2018