The Hansjoerg Wyss Foundation is inviting applications for Wyss Grants to students wishing to pursue Bachelor or Master Studies at ECAV. Students from the continents of Africa, Asia, and Latin America are eligible to apply for this grant.
Course Level:Â Grants are available to students wishing to pursue Bachelor or Master Studies at ECAV.
Eligible Countries:Â Students from the continents of Africa, Asia, and Latin America are eligible to apply for this grant.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- The Hansjoerg Wyss Foundation was created in 2001 to provide financial support to visual arts students from the continents of Africa, Asia, and Latin America wishing to pursue Bachelor or Master studies at ECAV.
- Grants are awarded on the basis of candidatesâ€™ artistic merit and cover Bachelor (Fine Arts) and Master (Master of Arts in Public Spheres) programs.Candidates applying for a Wyss grant for the Bachelor programÂ must be under the age of 30.
Method of Application:Â For enrolment on the Master (MAPS), candidates must in addition provide:
- A copy of the Bachelor degree from a school of art
- A research project (1 page) having a connection with the public sphere
- Documents must be sent no later than March 29th, 2018 for the Bachelor program and April 10th, 2018 for the Master program by email to the following address: wyss-at-ecav.ch.
Applications must contain the following documents:
- Application form duly completed
- ApplicationÂ form for theÂ Bachelor programÂ or theÂ Master program
- Covering letter
- Letter of recommendation from a professor or head of an art institution.
- Curriculum vitae
- A portfolio of recent artistic work
- Copies of qualifications (school-leaving certificate, recognized baccalaureate)
- Copy of passport
- 1 passport photo
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â Documents must be sent no later than March 29, 2018, for the Bachelor program and April 10th, 2018Â for the Master program.