The School of Business at the University of Leicester is delighted to be able to offer six studentships. This award covers full-time fee waiver at UK/EU or International rates depending on applicant status.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available for pursuing postgraduate research programme.
Eligible Nationalities:Â UK/EU and International students are eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria:Â UK/EU/International applications welcome.
Method of Application:
All applicants must submit:
- A completed online postgraduate application form
- A PhD research proposal of no more than 4000 words.
- A 750-word Personal Statement
Why you are interested in the Studentship funding, with emphasis on how the financial assistance provided by this funding will enable you to undertake a PhD with the School of Business.
Applicants should state how they would make an interesting contribution to their field of study.
Applicants whose statement does not conform to the expectations outlined above, will not be considered for shortlisting
- Two references (preferably from academic institutions) either upload reference letters or add the contact details of referees when prompted.
- Copies of your degree transcripts and certificates from your first (Bachelors) and second degree (Masters)
- Evidence of English language capabilities was required if applicable
Submit your application using our online application system
- Click on the Online Application Form link â€“ in the drop-down menu select: Campus-based Full Time / Management Research / September 2018 and follow the prompts.
- In the Funding section of the online application form please state you wish to be considered for the School of Business Studentship 2018.
- In order to submit the 750 Word Statement, you need to click on the â€œPersonal Statementâ€ tab. Please upload the statement as a WORD or PDF document.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â March 25, 2018