The London Institute of Banking & Finance is inviting applications for Global Masters Scholarships. Each scholarship worth Â£2,000 for self-funded overseas students from any country.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available for pursuing masterâ€™s programme.
Eligible Nationalities:Â Students from any country can apply.
Eligibility Criteria:Â You must indicate for which scholarship you wish to apply on the programme application form. If you are applying for the Global Masters Scholarship, you are required to indicate within your application personal statement how you believe Masters study will support your understanding of international banking and finance.
Method of Application:
Download and complete the electronic programme application form.
- Provide certified copies of your qualification certificates and academic transcripts. (You are not required to include these for any qualifications awarded by or in partnership with us.)
- If English is not your first language, include the appropriate certified evidence that you meet the entry criteria.
- Write a personal statement (approximately 500-600 words). Tell us why you have chosen to apply for this Masters, what you hope to gain from it and how you would contribute to the learning group. Include all the information you feel is relevant to help us assess your suitability for the programme.
- Provide two independent references in support of your application. Your referees must be able to comment on any academic or professional experience relevant to the qualification and your ability to undertake the proposed course of study. One reference must be supplied by your current or most recent financial services employer. References written by family members will not be accepted. You should ensure that the references are submitted by the deadline stated; we will not be responsible for following up references not received
- Supply certified proof of identity e.g. a copy of your passport, photo driving licence or EU National Identity Card.
Email all documentation in support of your application, together with a scanned copy of your signed application form.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â August 6, 2018