Applications are invited for Photonic Integrated Circuits, Sensors and NETworks (PIXNET) Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Scholarship programme at PIXNET partner universities. Students from Programme and Partner countries are eligible to apply.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree program
Eligible Nationalities:Â Erasmus MundusÂ Partner-countryÂ candidatesÂ (deadlineÂ 28thÂ February 2018)
Students coming from any country of the world other than those covered by the Programme-country specification defined above.
Students from the 28 EU Member States students (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania,Â Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom) or from Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Turkey or The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia.
Third-country students who have been resident in, or carried out their main activities (studies, work, etc.) in, any of these aforementioned countries for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
1)Â Â Erasmus MundusÂ Programme-country candidates
Students from theÂ 28 EU Member StatesÂ students (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania,Â Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom) or fromÂ Iceland,Â Liechtenstein,Â Norway,Â TurkeyÂ orÂ The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia.
Third-countryÂ students who have been resident in, or carried out their main activities (studies, work, etc.) in, any of these aforementioned countriesÂ for more thanÂ a total ofÂ 12 monthsÂ over the last five years.
2)Â Erasmus MundusÂ Partner-country candidates
StudentsÂ coming from any country of the worldÂ other than those covered by the Programme-country specification defined above.
Method of Application:Â Please note that different deadlines apply.
In the application candidates shouldÂ provideÂ the following information:
- Surname;Â forename;Â place/country and date of birth;Â citizenship(s) ;Â gender;Â marital status;Â disabilities;
- Permanent address andÂ mail addressÂ (if different), where applicants wish to receive paper communications concerning the application; phone, e-mail, and Skype contacts;
- University career: academic title, degree-award date, university and final score, academic year of beginning of BScâ€™s studies, standard duration of courses, average score of exams taken;
- Level of knowledge of theÂ English languageÂ and other foreign languages;
- Preference order of the six possible mobility paths (curricula);
- request for an Erasmus MundusÂ scholarshipÂ and corresponding category (Programme Country, Partner Country, ENI South, ASIA LDC Countries, Asia Remaining Countries, Latin America â€“ LMI Countries, Latin America â€“ Brazil and Mexico, Latin America remaining countries, according to the European Commission criteria, and declaration from the candidate that the relevant eligibility criteria are fulfilled ;
- Declaration of knowledge of selection criteria,Â procedureÂ andÂ timetable;
- Commitment to notify any change of address or e-mail contact to the Masterâ€™s Secretariat;
- Declaration on EMJMD number of applications threshold(applicants declare their awareness that for a given academic year the number of applications for an EMJMD scholarship to any of the Erasmus + courses must be limited to maximum three different joint programmes).
- ApplicantsÂ must include in the application (all materials must be in Adobe pdf format and must use the file-name nomenclature shown):
- pdf: signed curriculum vitae in English covering the educational background, cultural and professional experience and all other information that might help in the evaluation of the candidate;
- pdf: (e.g. residence certificate in accordance with the candidateâ€™s municipality normal registration rules or certificate from the candidateâ€™s place of work, study or training. Documents provided must have been issued within 12 months before the submission deadline of the application; PLEASE NOTE: passports may be considered a valid residence certificate only if they contain the actual address of the holder);
- pdf: certified copy of Degree Certificate translated into English;
- pdf: certified academic records and transcripts, reporting the final grade and grades earned in individual exams, translated into English;
- pdf: motivation letter;
- pdf: copy o the main page(s) of passport for proof of nationality;
- pdf: any other useful documentation for the assessment;
- pdf: two reference letters or Testimonial of Experience (i.e. internship certificates, training attestations; supervisorâ€™s e-mail testimony in PDF format, etcâ€¦);
- pdf: English proficiency certificate (TOEFL, IELTS, Cambridge or other official certificates).
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â February 28, 2018