CiM-IMPRS is offering 16 PhD positions in Life and Natural Sciences. Applicants must hold a Masterâ€™s degree, or equivalent (e.g. German Diploma), in life or natural sciences (e.g. biology, biochemistry, biotechnology, physics, chemistry, pharmacy or related fields), in mathematics or computer sciences.
Course Level:Â Positions are available for pursing PhD programme.
Eligible Nationalities:Â Students ofÂ any nationalityÂ can apply for PhD Positions.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Applicants must hold a Masterâ€™s degree, or equivalent (e.g. German Diploma), in life or natural sciences (e.g. biology, biochemistry, biotechnology, physics, chemistry, pharmacy or related fields), in mathematics or computer sciences. Applicants with a state examination in pharmacy can be admitted to work on pharmaceutical/chemical projects. The date of award of the Masterâ€™s (or diploma, state examination) degree must not be more than 4 years ago (i.e. 4 years before the above-mentioned application deadline).
Applications are also welcome if the required degree has not yet been awarded by the time of application. However, it has to be awarded before fellowships commence in October.
- Students from MÃ¼nster are also welcome to apply. Please note: Students who are already working in a group of a CiM-IMPRS member (see the list of members on this page under â€œFacultyâ€) are eligible for a fellowship only if they will join a different CiM-IMPRS group for their PhD.
Method of Application:
- Completed CiM-IMPRS Application Form
- Curriculum vitae (1 page)
- Transcripts, records of study. Donâ€™t forget: Start your file with your Master certificate/documents.
- Certificates: Master (or Diplom), Bachelor, secondary school education (only if available), English language test (if available)
- Names and e-mail addresses of two academic teachers who can send reference letters
- Names of 1-3 CiM-IMPRS groups in which you would like to do your PhD. Make sure that you do not choose groups that do not take students this year (see above).
- Make sure that you can have a Skype interview with us in case we ask you for it.
The mode of applying is online.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â April 13, 2018