NABA MSc Scholarship Competition in Italy, 2018
NABA is currently accepting applications for â€œExtraordinary Explorations Competitionâ€ the best 5 projects will receive 5 scholarships for the Master in Interior Design in September 2018.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Eligible Nationalities:Â International students are eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Candidates holding a first-level academic diploma or BA degree, or about to graduate within the academic year 2017/18 and with a knowledge of the Italian/English language (according to the medium of instruction of the program) equal to a complete B1 Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (IELTS 5.0 or equivalent for English programs).
Method of Application:Â Competition participants are expected to submit no more than threeÂ A3 sketchesÂ and aÂ short textÂ written in English. The materials are to be provided in a digital format (pdf file, max 10 Mb). Entrants are free to choose the scale of reference for their designs but should specify what scale has been used. When illustrating designs, particular importance should be given to the visual and scenic representation of the interior space (3d models, perspective views, and sections, rendering, etc.).
Candidates are also required to submit:
- Personal portfolio of works and projects
- Detailed curriculum vitae
- Motivation statement
- Copy of Bachelor Degree/Academic diploma translated into
- Academic transcript/mark sheet of previous studies, translated into English/Italian, listing subjects and exams, with the corresponding number of hours/credits;
- NABA Master Programs Application Form â€“ Academic Year 2018/2019
- Candidates are asked to send their materials in English language and in two files in PDF format: one including competition project and one including the remaining materials.
- Application fee is waived for competition participants
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â May 11, 2018