The Ilia State University is proud to announce a call for applications within the â€œLehmann-Haupt International Doctoral Programmeâ€. Up to 12 fully scholarships are available to International students.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to pursue Doctoral degree programme.
Eligible Nationalities:Â International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be considered eligible to apply the following criteria has to be met by the applicant:
- Masterâ€™s degree or equivalent academic qualification enabling to doctoral studies in the country, in which the academic degree/qualification was awarded.
- English language proficiency of at least B2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) and capability of conducting doctoral studies and thesis writing in English.
- Only additionally: German language proficiency of at least B2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) and capability of conducting doctoral studies and thesis writing in German. In this case, English language proficiency of at least B2 is still necessary for attending the programmeâ€™s transdisciplinary skills training!
- Another PhD project with a research subject corresponding to the chosen topic has not been started yet. Otherwise, the PhD project must not last for more than one year before the date of application submission.
- Full-Time Commitment: Only candidates who will devote their full time to their PhD project will be admitted to the programme. In return for the full scholarship, the programmeâ€™s participants are expected not to seek additional non-academic employment alongside their PhD project.
Method of Application:Â Applications must be submitted by E-Mail to doctoralschool-at-iliauni.edu.geÂ by the end of the application deadline. Please indicate â€œInternational Doctoral Programmeâ€ in the subject line.
Submission of the Application and Deadline
- Applications must be submitted in English. Documents issued in languages other than English can only be recognized if submitted in combination with a notarially certified translation.
- Applications must be submitted by E-Mail to doctoralschool-at-iliauni.edu.ge by the end of the application deadline. Please indicate â€œInternational Doctoral Programmeâ€ in the subject line.
- The application documents (see below under VI.) must be scanned and compiled into one PDF (one e-mail attachment only!). Other file formats will not be accepted.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â March 9, 2018