Women In Engineering Scholarships are now available on offer at the University of Warwick in the UK starting on October 1, 2018. Home/EU and Overseas students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to pursue MSc programme.
Eligible Nationalities:Â Home/EU and Overseas students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- For our MSc programmes, you should normally have obtained at least the equivalent of a UK second class honors degree, or an equivalent qualification in a science, engineering, IT, business or management discipline.
- Bachelor 2:2 (Hons) or equivalent
IELTS 6.5 (or IELTS 6.0 + pre-sessional)
- Overseas applicants must obtain ATAS clearance in order to study this course.
Method of Application:Â The mode of application is online.
What you will need to provide
- A completed application form
- AÂ Personal Statement, which can be included in the online application.
- A scan of your transcript (mark sheets). If you are still studying, send us your transcripts to date. NB: if you are made an offer, we will then require yourÂ original degree transcriptsÂ and certificate in hard copy format to clear your conditions.
- English test resultÂ (if applicable) â€“ this can be submitted after you have an offer.
- One reference. If you completed studies less than 2 years ago, this should be an academic reference. If you graduated more than 2 years ago, we will accept professional references. We contact your referee directly, so please include their valid professional email address on your application form.