International School of Uganda (ISU) invites outstanding students, who have completed O Levels or will be completing their IGCSEs, to apply for its Partial Scholarship Programme.
This programme aims to provide a pre-university education to academically, artistically or sportingly gifted students for the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available for pursuing diploma programme.
Eligible Nationalities:Â Scholarships are open to all nationalities.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Entering Grades 11 and 12 and Full IB Diploma candidates
Method of Application:
Documentation â€“ for students from outside of ISU
- Scholarship Application Form
- Copy of School ID card
- Letter of recommendation from School Principal
- School reports from the past 3 years
- â€˜Oâ€™ Level result slip/IGCSE official result/provisional results if attending a school who will sit their IGCSEâ€™s in May
- Birth certificate/passport
- Completed ISU Forms:
- Application for Admission
- Medical and Physical Information
- Confidential School Report
- Student Personal Statement
- A portfolio of work that could include videos and photos
- All official documentation needs to be stamped and certified.
Complete Scholarship Application Pack and send via email.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â March 29, 2018