Applications are invited for Lisbon MBA Scholarships open to international students. There are several awards of varying amounts, up to 50% of the tuition fees.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing MBA programme.
Eligible Nationalities: Citizens of all national nationalities are eligible to apply.
Entrepreneur Scholarship: All successful applicants who aspire to start and manage their own business after the MBA or who wish to have a leadership role in the family business.
Merit Scholarship: Minimum GMAT score of 670 and a Bachelor’s degree GPA of 15 (out of 20) or 3.0 (out of 4.0).
Social Impact Award: All successful applicants who have worked in the Third Sector – voluntary and non-governmental sector – for at least 2 years.
The Lisbon MBA Scholarship: All successful applicants whose contribution will be fundamental to class diversity and dynamics, either by their professional and professional and personal experience, background, nationality or international exposure.
Comendador Rui Nabeiro Scholarship: Applicants’ nationality must be from one of the 33 countries in which Delta Cafés is represented.
Method of Application:
Completing The Lisbon MBA International Full-Time application will require time and effort on your part. Plan ahead to make sure your application is are complete by the deadline.
- Online Application Form:
- Updated CV in English:
- Two References:
- University Transcripts
- GMAT or GRE
- English Proficiency Proof
Applying to one of the scholarships is really simple!
- You’ll find the scholarship application form inside the MBA’s application form in the “Funding Options” question;
- You will have to respond to specific essays regarding the chosen scholarship (you can only apply to one of our scholarships);
- Assuming all goes well and you get an admission offer, you’ll also be informed if you’re awarded a scholarship and its respective value (varying amounts, up to 50% of the tuition fees).
The only exception to this process is the Alumni Scholarship which implies a second interview with one of alumni. We will communicate our decision approximately one week after the alumni’s interview.
Scholarship Application Deadline: If you wish to be considered for one of The Lisbon MBA Scholarships, please consider the following deadlines:
- 1st Round Submit your application until May 31
- 2nd Round: Submit your application until July 31
- 3rd Round: Submit your application until September 30