The University of Kassel is offering International Scholarships for students who wish to take part in the ISU-courses.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available for students who wish to take part in the ISU-courses.
Eligible Nationalities:Â Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria:Â General requirements for the scholarships are:
- A strong letter of motivation stating why you are eligible for the scholarship
- One letter of recommendation from your professor (or at least a lecturer with a doctorate degree).
Method of Application:
- A completed and signed ISU Application Form
- A letter of motivation for joining ISU (column provided in the application form)
- A CV
- A copy of academic transcripts of all university exams (in case the transcripts are issued in languages other than English or German, please send the copy of them in the original language and the translations in English)
- For applicants whose native language is not English, a proof of English proficiency (e.g. TOEFL, TOEFL prediction, IELTS, or any English certificate from a local language center such as British Council, English First or a language center at your university)
The mode of applying is online.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â March 18, 2018