PhD Scholarships at The University of Groningen in Netherlands, 2018
The University of Groningen is delighted to offer PhD Scholarships towards a sustainable world: an economics & business perspective. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to pursue PhD programme.
Eligible Nationalities:Â International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Candidates should have a Master degree in Economics or Business or another master degree sufficiently related to research within one of our signature areas.
The application package consists of the following separate documents:
1. Your CV and scan of your passport
2. A letter in which you discuss your motivation, the research area you are interested in and present an outline of a research proposal (max. 2 A4)
3. A scan of your diploma including transcripts
4. Proof of English proficiency
5. Other relevant documents.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â February 19, 2018