The International Office of RUB is currently accepting applications for graduation grants for international students funded by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD).
Course Level:Â Grants are available to pursue graduate degree programme.
Eligible Nationalities:Â International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria:Â The scholarships are offered to international students who:
- Are studying at the RUB and graduated from a foreign school and/or completed their first university degree abroad.
- Are close to their final degree (Bachelor; Master; State Examination or equivalent degree), thus plan their graduation within the summer term 2018.
- Affected good to very good performances during their studies.
- Are reliant on financial support during their final phase of the study.
Method of Application:It is not required to submit the application in person. You can only submit your application online.
Please fill the following online-survey precisely and carefully:Â Registration for a graduation grant
After filling the online-survey (Step 1) the following documents have to be sentÂ as a single pdf-fileÂ via Email to Rebekka Kirsch within the application deadline:
- Certificate of enrolment for the summer term 2018
- Copy of residence permit (for non-EU students)
- Transcript of Records
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- University lecturerâ€™s letter of recommendation (by request, this letter may be sent directly toÂ Rebekka Kirsch by the lecturer)
- Optional: certificate of social commitment at RUB (may be advantageous though it is not a requirement)
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â March 19, 2018