Each year, 54 (one-time) scholarships each worth EUR 5,000 are available to prospective bachelorâ€™s or masterâ€™s degree students. The Hague University of Applied Sciences is seeking young, intelligent, talented and ambitious people who view themselves as citizens of the world.
Eligible Countries:Â Students fromÂ outside the European Union (and not from Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland or Suriname)
To be taken at (country):Â The Hague University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands
Course Level:Â Bachelors/Masters
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible for a World Citizen Talent Scholarship, candidate must:
- Come from outside the European Union (and not from Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland or Surinam).
- Be enrolling for the first time at The Hague University of Applied Sciences.
- have to pay the full institutional tuition fee rate.
- Have never applied for this scholarship before.
- Have not applied for the Holland Scholarship.
- Have been provisionally accepted as a student (also-called offer of student position) on or before 1 May 2018.
Method of Application:Â To apply for the scholarship, you must first apply to the Bachelor or Master programme of your choice and write an essay following theÂ essay guidelines.
- Apply for theÂ Master programmeÂ of your choice by using the online Osiris application tool.
- Write an essay (in English, 950 to 1100 words ) explaining why and how you can contribute to the multinational, multicultural beehive that is The Hague University of Applied Sciences. Please read the essay guidelines and information on the assessment procedure below before you start writing.
- Submit your essay by completing theÂ scholarship application formÂ between 1 November â€“ 31 March.
Visit Scholarship Webpage for details
Application Deadline:Â 31st March, 2018