Full-Time Scholarships at Sheffield Hallam University 2018/2019
Sheffield Hallam University UK is offering theÂ Transform Together scholarshipsÂ for all full-time Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies.
Eligible Countries:Â International
Course Level:Â Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships you must
- Be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee paying student
- Postgraduate only â€“ have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
- Undergraduate only â€“ have achieved the English and academic entry requirements for the course. If you are awarded an undergraduate scholarship, you must successfully complete each year of study to continue to receive the fee waiver.
- Have accepted an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
- Be fully self-funding your studies
- Be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips
You are not eligible to apply if you
- Are receiving full or part funding for your studies from a sponsor or other scholarship provider
- Are studying a Sheffield Hallam course at aÂ partner institution, or
- Have an offer for ourÂ Graduate Certificate International Pre-Masters in Business and EnglishÂ or International Foundation Programme inÂ art, design and mediaÂ orÂ business, law and social sciences, and Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths. You can apply for a scholarship for the course that you will progress onto following successful completion of the preparation programme.
Method of Application:Â To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship, please follow these steps
- Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam. If you have not applied for a course, please visit our online prospectus
- Check you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria listed below
- When you have accepted an offer to study on a course here, apply for a scholarship online using the link below by the closing date of 31 May 2018
- Send your academic transcripts toÂ email@example.comÂ by 31 May 2018
- You will be notified if you have been successful within one month of the deadline. All decisions are at the Universityâ€™s discretion and are final.
Visit Scholarship Webpage for Details
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 31st May 2018 for September 2018 start