The University of Technology Sydney is proud to announce UTS Science International Undergraduate Scholarship for Excellence in Australia. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate programme.
Eligible Nationalities:Â International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible to apply for the Scholarship, candidates must:
- Be an international student at the time of application (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Meet all admission criteria for the selected course; and
- Be commencing full-time studies on-campus; and
- Be commencing a UTS Faculty of Science undergraduate program; and
- Have completed an Australian Year 12 or high school studies comparable to an Australian Year 12 qualification, no more than three years prior to commencing at UTS, and be admitted based on this qualification into UTS.
NOTE: Students enrolling in a UTS transnational program are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Method of Application:Â UTS International will automatically consider all commencing international students applying for an undergraduate program at UTS Faculty of Science. There is no separate Scholarship application or documentation in addition to what is required for the coursework admission application. If successful, the Recipient will receive confirmation of the granting of the Scholarship at the time a full offer of enrolment is made.