26 Postgraduate Scholarships University of Bristol in UK, 2018
The University of Bristol is pleased to offer 26 Think Big Postgraduate Scholarships for the programme starting in 2018. These awards cover between 25 and 100 percent of tuition fees for the duration of course.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to pursue Postgraduate programme.
Eligible Nationalities:Â International students are eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria:Â You can apply for a Think Big Scholarship if you:
- Are classed as an overseas student for fee purposesÂ and
- Applied to start a one year, full-time taught postgraduate programme at the University of Bristol in September 2018.
- Be an applicant to anyone year, full-time postgraduate programme at the University of Bristol;
- Will start their postgraduate programme in September 2018;
- Be classed as an overseas student for fee-paying purposes;
- Not already be in receipt of other funding which would equate to more than the full cost of tuition fees alongside a Bristol scholarship.
Method of Application:Â To apply for this scholarship, complete the application form and email it toÂ international-partnerships-at-bristol.ac.uk. Please complete all required fields.
This application form is a standard form used for several different scholarships. We will automatically check your eligibilityÂ for other available scholarships.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â University considers applications in two rounds. The deadline for the first round is March 23, 2018, and the deadline for the second round is June 29, 2018.