Max Planck Institute for Chemical Physics of Solids is inviting applications for Postdoctoral Fellowship in Solid State Chemistry. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.Â Two positions concern the thin film growth as the main emphasis and a third one is dedicated to their analysis and characterisation.
Eligible nationalities:Â International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Your Profile, Skills, and Experience
- Ph.D. in physics, chemistry, materials, or closely related science obtained less than 3 years ago,
- A strong background in thin film techniques is essential,
- Proficiency with other complementary laboratory techniques as mentioned above is desirable,
- Experience with research at large scale facilities,
- Ability to interact with multi-disciplinary staff at the border between physics and chemistry,
- Good time management skills and ability to prioritize,
- English proficiency (working language in the group),
- German is of advantage for communication with our technical personnel.
Method of Application:Â Please send yourÂ completeÂ application documents to Dr. Gerhard H. Fecher.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â This call is open up to 31stÂ March 2018, or until the positions are occupied.