The World Trade Institute (WTI) is proud to offer Master Scholarships Programme for International Students. These scholarships are awarded in International Law and Economics.
Course Level:Â These scholarships are available to pursue the master degree.
Eligible Nationalities:Â International applicants can apply for these scholarships.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Applicants must have completed at least an undergraduate degree.
Method of Application:Â Â Applicants can apply via email.
- A completed version of this application form,
- A detailed CV [optional template],
- A letter of motivation (see section V of the application form for details)
- A two-page essay in English (see section V of the application form for details)
- Transcripts and degrees of all completed college/university courses,
- Evidence of English proficiency for non-native speakers
- Two letters of recommendation
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â January 31, 2018