The School of Economics at University of Kents offering a number of scholarships for outstanding students on MSc Taught programmes for 2018/19.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available for pursuing MSc Taught programmes.
Eligible Nationalities:Â Home/EU and overseas students can apply for these scholarships.
- Scholarships will be awarded to the best-qualified students on a competitive basis.
- Students may be considered for more than one scholarship, but they will not be awarded more than one (Kent graduates may however be awarded the Kent Graduate School Alumni Scholarship in addition if they are eligible).
- The award of these scholarships is conditional on students accepting a University of Kent School of Economics offer for a place to study.
To apply for a Scholarship for Excellence you need to do two things:
- Submit a formal application to study for an MSc â€“ apply online.
- Complete a short scholarshipÂ application form.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â June 25, 2018