336 Tuition Waiver Scholarships at University of Tartu, Estonia, 2018
The University of Tartu is offering 336 tuition waiver scholarships to international degree students. The scholarships are available for two bachelorâ€™s programmes and 19 masterâ€™s programmes.
Course Level:Â These scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate and master programme.
Eligible Nationalities:Â Â International applicants can apply for these scholarships.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet following requirements:
- Bachelor:Â Applicants holding a secondary education or a corresponding qualification have access to the first level of higher education. The admission takes place on the basis of entrance examinations. A precondition for taking the entrance examination is that the applicantâ€™s average study result at upper-secondary education level is at least 66% of the highest possible score.
- Master:Â To be eligible for masterâ€™s studies, applicants must have obtained bachelorâ€™s qualification or equivalent or be about to graduate in spring/summer 2018.
Method of Application:
- All applicants are automatically considered for tuition waivers when they apply to the programme of their choice.
- Submit theÂ online application form. Applicants are required to upload electronic copies of all the required documents to your DreamApply account. This makes the pre-processing of your application quicker and is especially important for candidates applying to more than one programme. Applicants will receive an applicant code, which gives access to your account to track their application status.
- Mail the printed and signed application (do not send any documents by e-mail) with all the required documents.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â The application deadline for bachelorâ€™s programmes is April 15 and masterâ€™s programmes are March 15.