Msc and PhD Scholarships at Kisii University in Kenya, 2018/2019
Kisii University, Kenya invites application from qualified candidates for the award of DAAD Masters & PhD (postgraduate) Scholarship for students from Kenya or a sub-Saharan African country 2018/2019.
Eligible Countries:Â Kenyans or citizens of a sub Saharan African country.
Course Level:Â MSc and PhD degrees
Eligibility Criteria:Â The applicants must meet the following criteria for selection:
- they must have a minimum of upper second class or first class honours degree in fisheries or in a closely related biological sciences field of studyÂ for MSc scholarship.
- they must have a minimum of an Msc in Fisheries or in a closely related aquatic sciences field with above average gradesÂ for PhD Scholarship.
- The PhD proposals must demonstrate relevance to development, andÂ MUSTÂ be free of any plagiarism.
- The candidates must have had their degree not more than six years ago.
- Candidates must be Kenyans or citizens of a sub Saharan African country.
- They must have proof of admission to the desired degree programme.
- The applicants must fulfil all the DAAD application requirements available in the Kisii University website: kisiiuniversity.ac.ke.
- Female candidates and candidates from less privileged regions or groups as well as candidates with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
Method of Application:
- Applications accompanied by a CV, required documents outlined in information sheet for scholars both in soft and hard copy should be sent to the coordinator Kisii University â€“ DAAD scholarships Programme, Research and Extension Office, P.O Box 408-40200, Kisii. Email:Â research[at]kisiiuniversity.ac.ke.
- Only nominated candidates will be informed to apply for the DAAD Scholarships in the DAAD Portal.
Visit Scholarship Webpage for details
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 9th February 2018 at 11:59 pm.
Scholarship Provider:Â German Academic Exchange Service â€“ DAAD.