Lincoln University, Newzealand is offering Lincoln University Doctoral Scholarships to New Zealand and International Students. The aim of scholarship is to support postgraduate study and research in the university. You can apply for the scholarship via post. Deadline for submission is 1st october 2018.Â The number of scholarships to be awarded in any year shall be determined by the Vice-Chancellor. HoweverÂ the current value of the award is $21,000 per annum.
Course Level:Â doctoral programme only.
Eligible nationalities/ Targeted Students:Â Scholarships are available to New Zealand and international students.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Scholarships will be open to applicants who have gained entrance into a Doctor of Philosophy at Lincoln University. If a candidate awarded a scholarship under 3(1) above does not become eligible to register for Doctor of Philosophy at Lincoln University by 1 March in the year following the award, then the award will lapse.
Method of Application:Â Applications shall be submitted via post.Â The application form must include:
- A completed application form.
- A statement of your research topic, this should be approximately half to one page in length.
- A current Curriculum vitae.
- Two academic references as per the application form.
- A copy of Lincoln admission letter.
- Photocopies of all tertiary qualifications, the grading system and graduation certificates for each qualification gained other than those studied at Lincoln University.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â October 1, 2018